Important Moodle Announcements
- Moodle upgrade to version 3.10 is complete!
- Our Moodle contractors have fixed and re-released the new Open LMS app (eThink education, our contractors, have merged with Open LMS). The older app will no longer work with our system; please download and utilize the updated Open LMS app.
How to Download the OpenLMS App [PDF] | First Login to OpenLMS App [PDF]
- Current Degree-Seeking Student
- Current Non-Degree-Seeking Student
- Faculty Member
- Staff Member/Administrator
Here are some important resources for this rapid remote learning time:
You can always explore the frequently asked questions for faculty and students as well as submit a Help Desk ticket for further assistance. You can do this, and Trinity's Instructional Technology, Technology Services, and entire Academic Affairs team is here to support you in this!
On your cell phones, text trinitydcalerts to 555888
It’s that simple. You will get a confirming message on your phone. We promise that you will ONLY get messages on this number about genuine emergencies affecting Trinity’s campus.
First Time Here?
Trinity faculty members and students can log into Moodle using their network/email username and password. For example, if your name is Jane Doe, your email username might be doej, which you would enter in the Username field. Enter the same password as you use for your email.
If you've forgotten your password or wish to update your password, go to https://myaccount.trinitydc.edu.
Skip course categories